Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shmoop!

'nuf said.

17 comments:

Bracha said...

YES! I AGREE!

(You're talking about school, right?)

Addy said...

Yups! Glad someone understood.

basha said...

is the daily puppy new? well, if it is or if it isn't, i love it!!!
and all i can say to your "Shmoop!" is "Schnaps!" (and yes, bracha, before you comment, schnapps IS spelled with two "p"s :P)

basha said...

WHERE DID THE SECOND "P" GO!?!?!?!?!?
here's what it SHOULD have said... " all i can say to your "Shmoop!" is "Schnapps!" "
there we go... it makes all the difference.

Addy said...

lol, aren't those both my words? Funny since I never actually thought about how you spell Schanpps (TWO Ps!) :P

Addy said...

Oh, and who put the puppies there? Not that they aren't adorable (they are) I'm just wondering.

Bracha said...

Addy: you wrote Schanpps. Just thought that was a bit ironic, since you were talking about spelling.

Basha: I was just about to say that you spelled it wrong, and then you mentioned it was spelled with 2 P's, so I wondered why you spelled it wrong the first time. Then you corrected yourself. But anyway, the point is I know how to spell schnapps!

Maybe the ghost put the puppies there.

Addy said...

THE PUPPIES ARE GONE! Oh my gosh. Our ghost is so strange....

Addy said...

..... never mind. They were just moved to the bottom of the page :P Oops.

basha said...

why are they at the bottom?!?! i LIKE the puppies- they're adorable! so, Bracha, basically, "yes" is my response to your comment: yes i spelled it wrong (wrongly? it's an adverb...), and then i corrected myself. how profound, right? now if you'll excuse me, i have to go sit on top of a mountain and meditate...

Bracha said...

As far as I know, 'wrongly' is not a word. 'Wrong' is an adverb itself.

basha said...

fine... what about "badly"? lol- the age-old question...

Bracha said...

Well, 'badly' is a word. But that doesn't mean it's incorrect to say, "I feel bad for you."

Addy said...

... we're still arguing about this?!? It is what it is! Either bad or badly. The real question is WHY ARE WE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THAT!?!?!

basha said...

hey- it's perfectly reasonable to be arguing about this, it's important!

Bracha said...

Basha needs to know that 'I feel bad for you' is correct!

blah blah said...

I LOVE YOU ADINA!!!!!!!!!!!