Hey everyone! Ya, I know. It’s been AGES since I was last spotted on the blog! Well, I do keep up with the posts, so HA! Anyways, I was curious if anyone has videos of the skit Adina and I did at Senior Dinner this year. If so, can you post them? That would be awesome! So…who’s freaked out for school this year? Hmmm? I know I am. Hope to see you all at school very soon, and to meet some new future RITSS blog members too!
7 comments:
Esther did I think.
and hmmm... who's freaked out for school. I'd say...ME! ME! ME!!!!!
Esther did what??? Video the skit? Cuz I didn't actually. Sorry! I think Yehudis Berlove did though.
shifra did, and i AM MORE THAT FREAKED OUT!!! why does it have to start?... i'm going to miss you all especially tomorrow... even it you come :(
i did in fact video i shall try to post it but video upload to the blog takes eternity...
Shmop Michelle. It really HAS been ages! START POSTING AGAIN!
Shmop Michelle. It really HAS been ages! START POSTING AGAIN!
Shmop Michelle. It really HAS been ages! START POSTING AGAIN!
Post a Comment