See the post below mine. This was my comment: "May I just say you're amazing? YOU'RE AMAZING - I don't need no permission (that's right, out of school for two months and I'm already using double negatives buahahaha) On that note. I feel free. I will discuss it in a post."
So here it is. Seriously, two month out of school and I feel like I can do anything I want (gramatically speaking of course) I can skip commas, - okay well I was going to skip that one there, but then you'd be confused and it would all lead to anarchy, ANARCHY I say!! and since we have some leaders of this country doing a better job than me at leading us into anarchy, let's leave that to him *cough* them. I mean them. But anyway, I can mispell thigns and noone cann cal me oot on it. Unless of course you have no idea what I just said. But besides for that, the idea that i will not be joinging the rest of you in the hallowed halls of RITSS next year, saddens me to no end. I was in Target today, and there was an aisle for school supplies, and college stuff. The fact that I went to the college aisle made me sad. :'( - I shed a tear... for myself and my classmates. But this post (although a couple hours before T'sha B'av) should not be this sad, I don like it. (said in a Spanish accent) Befor eI leave i will want to leave a few instructions for the rest of you to uphold and follow CAREFULLY! but that is for later, now I think I will just say this. POST ON THIS BLOG YE WEE SISSIES OR IT'S THE LOCKER FOR YAAA! AAAARGH!
1 comment:
*bows* I am awesome :P
I HAVE UPHELD THE WISH OF THE SENIOR! (a.k.a. POSTED) which I shall continue to do for, like, ever. If any seniors can ever get on the blog, POST! Because your post just make it awesome. That is all. :P
Post a Comment