Wow, a lot of people have been posting pix all of a sudden (I think I started it... okay, maybe not, but it would be cool if I actually did.)
Anyway, I was thinking (which is always a dangerous business) that maybe, just maybe, we should have a competition here on the Ritss blog. Open to all current and alumni ritsses. Or even none-ritssers who were welcomed on this blog if they wish.
So, it goes as so: You must 'Capture the essence of Ritss'. Be as creative as you want. It can be in a poem, a story, a picture. Anything you want. At the moment, the date that all pieces of work should be submitted is January 18. Liable to change if needed, but try to have your submissions in by then.
Judging will be like this: Half the decision will be made by a judge (yours truly) and the other half by comments of other people.
For Voting: Under your post of a submission that you're voting for, just write 'I AM VOTING FOR THIS' or something along those lines. Yes, you can vote for more then one.
For Entering: It'll be interesting to see what people think is 'The essence of Ritss'. Just make the title of your post "Competition: essence of Rittss" and we'll all know it's an entery.
Again, I hope a lot of girls will enter. Let's see if we can get more than just the usual people here on the blog. (maybe I should make a poster for school or something...) Best of luck to everyone. Submissions must be in by January 18, and after that there will be a week for voting before the contest will be closed. The faster you get it submitted the better.
MAY THE BEST RITSSER WIN!
3 comments:
How random.
That's what the Ritss blog is all about. Randomness!
loooooooove it! Adina this is awesome...now if only i can figure out what to do. where is that paper? ... pens i need pens! lots of pens! and clay! and a giant foam.... where did all my puff paint go? why an i never find a ruler when i need one? ahah! found my coloured paper! just need to find a box to put it all in... big box, big box, need a big... "big box for Ron" hehe couldn't resist!
hmmm... maybe I'll stick with words. or kites! KITES!! hehe, no one will think of kites.... *notices everyone is looking* hehe, now they will...
ooooooooooooooh! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!! buahahaha! details tba!
Post a Comment