Unless any of you are blind and haven't told us and you go on the blog with help from your seeing-eye friend who didn't tell you what the blog actually looks like, you will notice that I have mixed it up a little bit. There is now a giant picture (I have no clue why it came out so big, I tried to shrink it) of us (last year Purim - sorry Freshmen but I don't have a picture of this year so...) in the title! and there are two pictures in the sidebar! can I get a Woot Woot?!?! ... ... ... I tried ...
Anyway, I would just like to excuse my obvious lack of posting. You see I have bene very busy with stuff i.e. homework, the occasional tv show, helping out around the house, choir, homework, Sat courses, homework, soon to be yearbook, homework and... HOMEWORK! so I really don't hvae much time, and if ever I find myself with some time I liek to spend it doing nothing at all. So by the time I remember my duty as a faithful blogger to blog, I ahve wasted all my time doing nothing (or something as the case may be) and it's too late to sneak to my computer and blog.
Take now for example. It is 12:36 pm on a Sunday and I am still in pajamas, my parents woke me up an hour and a half ago and will most likely not be happy that all I have done since then was rolled out of bed - literally. so I am risking this all for you readers of the blog!! and now I really should get dressed because I ahve a lot of homework to start and finish all today. plus Seminary applicatins, plus History notes, plus calling the few people who live in Israel (i.e. Shira and my cousin Dani) who I can't reach any other day. *sigh* another busy day...
well,
goodbye
au revoir
hasta manana
dosvidanya
shalom
a gutten tag
ja ne
ciao
adios
TOODLELOO!
5 comments:
well, i'm sorry, but i don't think i can forgive you. excuses just aren't acceptable here... oh fine... because i know you're busy with... um, could it be homework? (gasp!) she has homework!?!?! HOMEWORK!?!?! in this day and age? let's sue!! or not... i feel like adding to the list of homework/stuff needed to do today, so i will! any objections? (closes ears) no? good, then i'll proceed: jewish history test (yup, i was absent for it- surprised?, and am now suffering the consequences... tragic...). i have an annoying chemistry test that i've been studying for for three hours and MY. HEAD. HURTS. SO. MUCH!!!! aarrrggggggg... on top of all that stress-inducing work, there's more!! we also have an english test... and i have to study for a spanish quiz... you know, when i actually write it down, it doesn't look like as much as it does in my head... if that made any sense, feel free to tell me.
on that uplifting note, i'll go fall asleep now and ignore all my work... goodbye!
that is nothing compared to me:
finish both Maalot and Gateshead applications, study for Navi test, prepare chumash, answer Othello questions (possibly EIT answer Pride and Prejudice questions) take History notes, call Shira and Dani, and yeah.... THAT is a lot!!
okay, you're right- you win the "most work contest". unfortunately, the sponsors of this contest have declared bankruptcy, and are unable to provide the reward, (sigh) too bad... and it was a good reward too...
what?? you can't do that to me! I want my prize!
don't blame me!! blame the economy... and WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST TEN MINUTES!?!?!?!?!?!?! must... know... now!
hmmm... the sponsors just called me and told me that they have another prize!! unfortunately, the "in-rain-and-snow" mailmen don't do avalanches, and below zero degrees temperature, so... our Antarctican sponsors had to let their dogsled- dogs eat it... i guess it just wasn't meant to be...
Post a Comment