1. just because no one said this yet, Yay for Team Water for winning colour war! and good job to Team Fire you guys did awesome too!
2. out of curiosity, does anyone NOT know what emo is?
3. how many times can you say irish wristwatch without messing up?
4. have a great shabbos
5. bunnies, puppies, chocolate and coffee!
4 comments:
1. aw- thanks! and good job team water (water tribe, haha)! HA!!!! you spelled "color" w/ a "u"- FOREIGNER!!! just joking... or maybe not...
2. i hope not... well, actually, they might be better off that way, but then they'd keep asking who died, so...
3. not even once, how sad is that?
4. thank you, although it's a little late for me... i'll take it for next week though!
5. "would you like to come in for coffee?"
"well... i don't have much time, but... one cup, if you insist..."
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i thought you were past the chanting, what happened?
1. colour is spelled with a u, any other way is wrong!!
2. yeah, i like corrupting people!
3.same here!
4.well i hope you had a great shabbos then.
5.OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Yey, we did alright, didn't we. But apparently you guys did better, so good job to you.
NOT KNOW WHAT EMO IS! Is that a joke? Well, I'm sure the sophomores don't, but then again, what do they really know?
Uh... not even one... (sob) I'm pathetic.
You too (even though Shabbos is over...)
YEY! But you forgot pie!
I messed up the first time I tried - I said "Irish Witchwatch."
Post a Comment