Friday, December 19, 2008

hostage

i have kidnapped blah blah aka rifky aka rafiki moskowitz
if youd like to see her again
please forward $100,000 to
the kollel fund
c/o moskowitz
providence, ri
inquiries can be sent to notstam at gmail dot com
good shabbos

6 comments:

Addy said...

NO WAY! You kidnapped Rifky! OUR RIFKY! (gasp) WE MUST SAVE HER! ...Unfortunately, most Ritss girls like me are broke... Ummm, can we put her on layaway for a while and pay for her later... hehe, just kidding (or am I??)
I KNOW! WE'LL ALL GO TO R.I TO SAVE RIFKY!
DON'T WORRY RIFKY! WE'RE COMING TO SAVE YOU!
...Well, once we find and car and someone to drive us...or money for a plan ticket... oh, and snacks! Plus tons of music...
....
On second thought, you can keep her :P
(Just kiddin Rifky! We love you too much to just abandon ya... but seriously, can we talk bargaining here? How 'bout half price and you can keep her ribbon? lol)
Well, I'm off to random peoples houses to beg for money to free a innocent (though somewhat insane) kidnapped girl. And to rally the Ritss-ers! WE'LL FIND A WAY TO SAVE HER! I'll get back to you eventually with all that money (and you on if we can have that half price deal. Come on, it's a great deal! You get to keep her precious ribbon! We'll even throw in her mirror bracelet! Waddya say?)

basha said...

I KNEW THAT SPARE $100,000 WOULD COME IN HANDY!! (takes out HUGE wad of cash, and starts counting... "one hundred, five hundred... sixty thousand... NINETY-NINE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE!!!!) WE NEED ONE MORE DOLLAR!! time to start fund raising!!(makes puppy dog eyes) please people, give to our beneficial cause- the "Save The Rifky" cause (haha- THE rifky...) what? you never heard of it before? that's strange, i don't know WHY you wouldn't have seen the huge banners we've been putting up all over the world... i guess some people are just oblivious... yes, i'll take that hundred-dollar bill if you don't mind (and even if you do, MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)- thanks for your support!!!
new idea... we could leave her in the TEN INCHES OF SNOW THAT I AM SO JEALOUS OF!!!!!!
or... we could PLAN A RESCUE MISSION!!! now, all we need is a plan... yes- a plan, is that so strange? it is? fine then- we WON'T have a plan, see how THAT goes... and i'll close my eyes so i don't have to see the disaster... what am i talking about? can someone remind me please? (sigh) this is hopeless... i can't think- too much brunch preparations...
just remember: you don't need your supersuit... good night!! (or morning... or afternoon... or evening... or, hmmm... dusk!- anyway- the point is- BYE!!!)

rbtzn said...

lol THE RIFKY
she truly is her own species!

Addy said...

You don't know the half of it. Rifky has her own theme song (hehe, and Cas is singing it, ain't he? Voice of an angel and all that.)

Anonymous said...

fancy shmancy backround! good job to whoever made it!

blah blah said...

1) I notice only Basha and Adina even care if I'm saved or not, thanks for that guys :)
2) I am my own species! i rock
3) LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! to Basha and Adina
4)I AM NOT GIVING UP MY RIBBON
5) I hav emy onw theme song?? NO WAY! someone post it!!