Well.... you see it is a all a deep and complicated conspiracy. First we make you think we like you and everyone posts a ton you have feelings of elation and joy and then we make you feel confused and distraught by not posting. you see it's just to bother you :P
okay fine i'm not serious I have no clue its weird I check it all the time but I only post when I have something to say.
2 comments:
like now? and, ahem- other moderators, MAKE POLLS!!! i can't keep thinking of ideas!! actually, i can't keep on thinking period, but that's a whole different issue... and you know, shifra, you weren't supposed to tell her about the conspiracy, it doesn't work when she knows, and NOW SHE DOES!!!! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!?!??! you cant... no.. i... it's... NO!... you can't... you can't... you just can't say things like that!!!! HA!!!
WHAT! WHAT! A conspiracy! How come no one told me about this until now... oh, stupid question. Well, I have people conspiring against me... COOL!! I feel so looooooved! Hehe, and now that I know 'bout the conspiracy, Basha will probably go crazy (glances at comment above) Yup! I'm right!
Post a Comment