Sunday, December 7, 2008

gems of wisdom

because apparently I'm in the posting mood...
pearls of wisdom:
"in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life "it goes on" - Rober Frost
"there's no I in team, like there's no A in biology, or history, or english, or chemistry, or physics..."
"when life gives you a hard time don't say why me, say try me!"

and that is all for the pearls/emeralds/diamonds/sapphires (fire!- this comment only 4 avatar fans)/precious gems and whatever else you want ... of wisdom!

7 comments:

basha said...

YAY!!! AVATAR!!! it's over... (sigh).
the "pearl of wisdom" #2 is so true (i mean, it can't not be true, since there is actually no "a" in any of those words, but...)!! hmmm... you know, i really want a headphone of wisdom. pearls, emeralds, diamonds, etc of wisdom are all very nice, but nothing, NOTHING, beats a headphone of wisdom!!! got it? good...

blah blah said...

yeah, i don't really think headphones of wisdom beat the ultimate SYLAR of wisdom... because who doesn't want Sylar??

basha said...

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! oh... but what about the Castiel of wisdom? does he beat the sylar of wisdom? i think he does...

blah blah said...

OF COURSE HE DOES!!! he beats everything! lol... squee!

Bracha said...

"There's no I in team...but there's a ME!"

blah blah said...

yeah but the me is bckwards, so how does that help you? and that's bad grammar!

Bracha said...

It has the letters of "me." I don't know what you mean by bad grammar. (It's a Happy Bunny quote, by the way.)