Saturday, December 27, 2008

PICTURES!!

so first, here's me, a few days after my haircut, with my fringe! hehehe, totally morbid but ... LOOK IT'S NEMO!!

had to stick this one in
for all us haiku people, this is how you explain how they really are poetry and not just something the Chinese made up to laugh about when we AMericans attempt them... NOT!




FISHY!


connect the pictures and you get a cookie! VIRTUAL COOKIE THAT IS!!!!!!
and Shif, this is 18, my favourite number!!

14 comments:

basha said...

FRINGE!!!! PETER!!!!! PETER'S FRINGE!!!!!!!! I MISS PETER'S FRINGE!!!!:(
okay- that IS really morbid, but funny nonetheless...
um... sorry to break this to you, but (looks around nervously) the chinese DO have a conspiracy against us- first they make a volcano erupt, and then they make these little haiku things that they laugh at people for honestly attempting... or is it the other way around? *sigh* what DON'T they do? i bet they're responsible for world hunger too... uh oh, i hope there are no chinese reading this...
I HAVE A CONNECTION!!!!!!!! YAY ME!!!! it's really profound and analytical... well, actually, it's not, but... right, so, my amazing connection is... dun dun dun duuunnn- THEY'RE ALL PICTURES!!!!! AND THEY WERE ALL POSTED BY RIFKY!! AND THEY'RE ALL IN THE SAME POST!!! AND THEY... THEY ARE ALL PICTURES!!! oh wait, i said that one already, didn't i? well, anywho- THAT'S THREE CONNECTIONS!!! do i get three virtual cookies?!?! huh? huh? do i? THANKS!!!
oh! and my favorite # is 37.

Addy said...

Cute! Even though we've seen you with this haircut for the last (counts on fingers) err... few months.

NO! NEMO! CAN YOU HERE ME!?!? LIVE NEMO, LIIIIVVVVEEE! (sobs) We will all remember what an amazing fish Nemo was, and how he sacrificed himself for... mmm, sushi taste yummier than expected. AH! I JUST ATE NEMO! (glances around paranoid) eer, I mean, FRIDGE! (Runs away to let mob mull over meaning of Haiku's and refrigerators)
Ah yes, Lama Face. You know what it reminds me of? (betchya can guess) FARTFACE.... oh god he just shot himself. ANTIDEPRESSANT COMMERCIAL TIME! lol
Connection to the pix. Easy. Rifky=random pix=random. see, connection! GIVE ME MY COOKIE! Or better yet, go get me some pie.
12 is me fav number!

blah blah said...

Basha-I MISS HIS FRINGE TOO!!!
lol, the Chinese are behind everything, ...jk.... (looks around scared)
three virtual cookies to Basha!!
and why 37?
Adina- but it got loooooonger!
great connection- here, a virtual pie!!! I DIDN'T FORGET, SEE?!?!?
why 12?

Anonymous said...

haha! Those pix are hilarious! By the way, wat's with the...
rifky-
basha-
adina-
????????? When did THAT start!!!!!

Addy said...

When did what start? I'm sooo lost?

shifra said...

What are you asking Michelle? Cute pics Rifky, too tired to come up e/ a connection....umm secretly there is none :) I know very lame...

blah blah said...

I get it Michelle! don't worry!! we started that a few comments back when too many people responded and you had to address each seperately

Anonymous said...

Yay Rifky! See...SHE knows what I mean!

shifra said...

michelle do you mean when they are commenting they direct the comment to one person in particular?

basha said...

no, she means how we all go fishing every thursday, and make nemo sushi... and i like 37 B/C IT'S THE MOST SPECIAL # OF ALL!!!!
THREE COOKIES!!! all for my very own self... yay me!!! oh fine, i'll share...

Addy said...

Joy to Basha, her randomness, and her inability to answer questions without inserting a sarcastic comment (jk basha! lol... your gonna kill me for saying this but "OMG! It's Bashi!" hehe!)

blah blah said...

yeah Michelle, i getchya, (getchya head in - WHAT?!?!? okay, way too little sleep!) and Basha, I second Addy's comment! good job on the sarcasm!! 37 ISN'T THE MOST SPECIAL, PETER IS!!!!

Bracha said...

Connections:
(1) They're all on this blog.
(2) They all can only be viewed by members of this blog.
(3) They all can be viewed anywhere with Interent access.
(4) They all can ONLY be viewed on planet Earth.

I get FOUR cybercookies! Go me!

Bracha said...

I have a REAL connection!!
It is...fish!

Picture 1: Rifky's lips puckered like a fish
Picture 2: fish
Picture 3: blue background, as if it's in WATER (go water! extra cybercookie for that?), just like a fish
Picture 4: fish are kept in refrigerators
Picture 5: fish

So that's 4 cybercookies from before...plus another cybercookie...plus a maybe-extra-cybercookie-for-cheering-for-water!