Thursday, December 18, 2008

the story of the elephant!

So you all wanted to know what happened with Shifra and her elephant? Here is the complete story of Basha's heroic deeds, to the tune of Batya's animal crackers song (ask her to sing it for you if you don't know it):

once there was an elephant.
it had a science test,
so it swallowed shifra,
'cause she knew that stuff best.

it tasted her RITSS sweatshirt
and wasn't very pleased,
so it regurgitated her.
she fell onto her knees.

weak and half-digested,
she might have remained
sitting there and staring,
driven half-insane.

but basha came and saved her,
she helped her gain control.
now shifra has recovered;
she once again is whole.

4 comments:

Addy said...

Lol, I always wondered what the elephant story was. NOW I KNOW! Hehe, I'm going to ask Batya to sing the animal song now!

basha said...

ahhh- i love hearing these oh-so-very true accounts of my heroism... you know, it's always nice to have someone appreciate you... now if only shifra recognized how awesome i am... really- you'd think that after saving her from a biology-crazed elephant she'd appreciate me more, but no, she DOESN'T... hmpf. jk- you appreciate me beyond belief, don't ya shif?

shifra said...

I wish someone had told me bout this b/f would have explained a lot...

basha said...

well- now you know... does it help now?